Why consult in internal medicine?
Your pet should be seen by one of our internal medicine specialists in case of:
- Weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, regurgitation, difficulty swallowing
- Urinary disorders
- Coagulation disorders, bleeding, anemia
- Weakness, lethargy, despondency
- Breathing difficulties, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, exercise intolerance, etc.
Our internal medicine specialists will examine your animal if they have specific symptoms that could be difficult to diagnose or treat.
- Endoscopy, taking of various samples and complete laboratory
- Medical imaging and fluoroscopy
- Esophageal dilation by balloon
- Bone or joint marrow aspiration
- Treatment of hyperthyroidism with radioactive iodine
- Cardiology service
Consult these links for more information
We are here for your companions!
- Dr. Marie
Binvel v.m., MSc, Dipl. ACVIM (SAIM) Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud
- Dr. Anne-Sophie
Bua v.m., Dipl. ACVIM (SAIM) Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud
- Dr. Alyssa
Cannavino v.m., Dipl. ACVIM (SAIM) Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud
- Dr. Allison
Cobrin v.m., DVSc, Dipl. ACVIM (SAIM) Centre Vétérinaire Laval
- Dr. Valérie
Duval v.m., Dipl. ACVIM (SAIM) Centre Vétérinaire Laval