Behind Vet et Nous stands our customers, just like you! More than 80 000 families who trust us, year after year, to ensure the health and well-being of their companions!
Vet et Nous is also more than 1 000 referring veterinarians. Veterinarians across the province of Quebec, who work in collaboration with our veterinarians and our specialists to take care of their small and large patients in very particular cases or in case of emergency.
Vet et Nous includes…
- 25 veterinary hospitals
- 3 emergency and referral centres open 24/7
It also includes a large team of more than:
- 250 veterinarians,
- 25 specialists and clinicians,
- 400 technicians, and
- 350 technician’s assistants, animal attendants, receptionists and administrative employees.
Whether your pet is coming to see us for a simple routine examination or for specialized care, Vet et Nous is here to offer you the most comprehensive care, whichever your pet needs.
Taking Care of Him as if He Was Our Own!
We understand that there is a special bond between you and your companion, a unique connection that has united you from the first day they came into your life. We know this, because from the very first moment you look at your companion, we're also utterly charmed!
Each member of our team supports our mission by providing quality care and the most appropriate advice to ensure the health and well-being of your companion.
He is part of your family, and our family as well… and we will take care of him as if he was our own!
- Respect for all - everyone is entitled to our consideration, our courtesy, and our compassion.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, state-of-the-art veterinary care and services.
- Collaboration between us, our teams, our patients, our customers, and our referring veterinarians.
- Open-mindedness to everyone's points of view and situations.
Our values are backed by our core principles:
- Excellence in the care we provide at all times,
- Excellence in the customer experience at all times,
- Innovation, enabling us to always use the best equipment to care for your companions,
- Training of our employees, to ensure we have the best teams to provide the most advanced care,
- Leadership across our teams to find the best solutions to meet your needs, and
- Community involvement, which is part of our DNA – improving the lives of pets and their families.
In 1986, our first hospital was inaugurated in Brossard on the South shore of Montreal, under the name Hôpital Vétérinaire Rive-Sud. Over the years, the veterinary team has built its reputation by offering quality and diversified care to its patients.
Thirteen years later, in 1999, it became the first emergency, general medicine and veterinary specialty hospital in Quebec. Now known as the Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud, the veterinary team is present for its patients 24/7 and provides specialized services.
Having built a great reputation among veterinarians in the region, in 2008, the Hôpital Vétérinaire St-Eustache • Deux-Montagnes joins our team.
In 2010, in order to respond more quickly to a growing clientele on the North shore of Montreal, we opened our second veterinary emergency and referral center, the Centre Vétérinaire Laval. It was, and still is today, the largest veterinary emergency and referral center in Canada.
Since then, several hospitals and clinics have embarked on our great adventure!
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Blainville
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Ste-Thérèse
- Animal Health Clinic
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Victoria Verdun
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Victoria Montréal, now called Centre Vétérinaire Montréal
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Victoria Saint-Lambert
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Victoria Greenfield Park.
- Hôpital Vétérinaire St-Laurent
- Hôpital Vétérinaire des Moulins
- Hôpital Vétérinaire de la Laurentie
- Hôpital Vétérinaire du Portage
- Hôpital Vétérinaire de Repentigny
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Ste-Rose
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Trifluvien
- Hôpital Vétérinaire de l’Ormière
- Hôpital Vétérinaire Victoria Sainte-Julie
- Clinique Vétérinaire Cimon Vanier
- Clinique Vétérinaire Saint-Sacrement
- Clinique Vétérinaire Cimon Loretteville
- Hôpital Vétérinaire de la Montérégie
- Clinique Vétérinaire de la Montérégie
- Hôpital Vétérinaire des Laurentides
- Clinique Féline de Ste-Foy
- Clinique Vétérinaire de Lanaudière-Nord
- Clinique Vétérinaire de Beaumont
Their solid reputation, their passion for their work and above all the collaboration and complicity of their teams are assets and values that are important to us and we are happy to count all of these teams in our family.