In 1986, our first hospital was inaugurated in Brossard on the South shore of Montreal, under the name Hôpital Vétérinaire Rive-Sud. Over the years, the veterinary team has built its reputation by offering quality and diversified care to its patients.
Thirteen years later, in 1999, it became the first emergency, general medicine and veterinary specialty hospital in Quebec. Now known as the Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud, the veterinary team is present for its patients 24/7 and provides specialized services.
Having built a great reputation among veterinarians in the region, in 2008, the Hôpital Vétérinaire St-Eustache • Deux-Montagnes joins our team.
In 2010, in order to respond more quickly to a growing clientele on the North shore of Montreal, we opened our second veterinary emergency and referral center, the Centre Vétérinaire Laval. It was, and still is today, the largest veterinary emergency and referral center in Canada.
Six years later, in 2016, the family expanded with the arrival of the Hôpital Vétérinaire Blainville, the Hôpital Vétérinaire Ste-Thérèse and the Clinique de Santé Animale.
In 2018, four more hospitals join us in this great adventure: the Hôpital Vétérinaire Victoria, with facilities in Verdun, Montreal, Saint-Lambert and Greenfield Park.
At last, in 2019, the Hôpital Vétérinaire St-Laurent joined out great team. Thanks to them, our group is now able to serve the entire greater Montreal area.
We are proud of this wonderful growth, and with the desire to always serve our customers better, we are determined to put forward the beautiful synergy that exists between our facilities!
A New Page of our History is Now Being Written:
the Groupe Vétéri Médic Inc. Becomes Vet et Nous!
Vet et Nous was born from this vision of continuing to build and care for the relationship that unites us with you and your furry or feathered companion!
Behind Vet et Nous stands our customers, just like you! More than 80 000 families who trust us, year after year, to ensure the health and well-being of their companions!
Vet et Nous is also more than 1 000 referring veterinarians. Veterinarians across the province of Quebec, who work in collaboration with our veterinarians and our specialists to take care of their small and large patients in very particular cases or in case of emergency.
Vet et Nous includes…
- 17 veterinary hospitals
- 2 emergency and referral centres open 24/7
- 1 emergency and referral hospital open 7/7
It also includes a large team of more than:
- 250 veterinarians,
- 25 specialists and clinicians,
- 400 technicians, and
- 350 technician’s assistants, animal attendants, receptionists and administrative employees.
Whether your pet is coming to see us for a simple routine examination or for specialized care, Vet et Nous is here to offer you the most comprehensive care, whichever your pet needs.
Taking Care of Him as if He Was Our Own!
We understand that there is a special bond between you and your companion, a unique connection that has united you from the first day they came into your life. We know this, because from the very first moment you look at your companion, we're also utterly charmed!
Each member of our team supports our mission by providing quality care and the most appropriate advice to ensure the health and well-being of your companion.
He is part of your family, and our family as well… and we will take care of him as if he was our own!
- Respect for all - everyone is entitled to our consideration, our courtesy, and our compassion.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, state-of-the-art veterinary care and services.
- Collaboration between us, our teams, our patients, our customers, and our referring veterinarians.
- Open-mindedness to everyone's points of view and situations.
Our values are backed by our core principles:
- Excellence in the care we provide at all times,
- Excellence in the customer experience at all times,
- Innovation, enabling us to always use the best equipment to care for your companions,
- Training of our employees, to ensure we have the best teams to provide the most advanced care,
- Leadership across our teams to find the best solutions to meet your needs, and
- Community involvement, which is part of our DNA – improving the lives of pets and their families.