Why consult in neurology?
Your pet should be seen by one of our neurology specialists in case of:
- Balance disorder
- Paralysis of the face, jaws, or limb
- Infections or inflammation
- Epileptiform seizures
- Vertebral fractures or tumours
- Difficulty swallowing, etc.
Our veterinary neurologists will take over if your general veterinarian suspects a disease of the nervous system.
- Neuromuscular evaluation using electromyography
- Advanced diagnostic imaging (MRI and CT-Scan)
- Collection and analysis of cerebrospinal fluid
- Surgical correction of herniated intervertebral discs or congenital anomalies, removal of tumours
- Advanced lab tests on different blood or tissue samples