Centre Vétérinaire Laval
Vet et Nous is a multidisciplinary team composed of veterinarian both generalists and specialists operating at high rank whose mission is to take care of client’s pets as if they were our own. Our teams are split in 2 emergency and reference centres open 24/7, 1 emergency and reference centre open 7/7 and 24 general practice hospitals and clinics in the greater Montreal, Laval, Montérégie, Laurentides, Lanaudière, Mauricie and Quebec region.
Under the supervision of the surgery and sterilization team leader, you will be responsible for providing instruments and a clean work environment to the surgical team staff.
Why Choose our Team?
- Collective insurance
- RRSP/DPSP - Employer contribution up to 5%
- Continuing education budget
- Reimbursement of clothing and uniforms
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick leave and work/family balance
- Employee discounts
- Membership for physical activity
- Maintenance of seniority across the group
- Leave without pay
- Several social activities (5 to 7, Food truck, social committee etc.)
- Decontaminate, inspect, assemble, sterilize and classify surgical instruments and reusable supplies in the surgery department
- Ensure the proper maintenance and maintenance of instruments and surgical equipment
- Ensure the proper maintenance and maintenance of sterilization devices
- Preparation of rooms and surgical equipment
- Perform any other related task
- Be autonomous, resourceful, efficient and have a sense of responsibility
- Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) in Sterilization Technique or equivalent experience an asset
- Be meticulous and have an eye for detail
- Have a sense of organization Demonstrate dynamism, initiative and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a team Ability to manage priorities and have good judgment
- Have good physical stamina to be able to work standing for long hours and regularly lift and move loads
Vet et Nous adheres to employment equity principles.