Centre Vétérinaire Laval
Type of employment
Full Time 35h permanent
Vet et Nous is a multidisciplinary team composed of veterinarian both generalists and specialists operating at high rank whose mission is to take care of client’s pets as if they were our own. Our teams are split in 2 emergency and reference centres open 24/7, 1 emergency and reference hospital open 7/7 and 17 general practice hospitals in the greater Montreal, Laval, Montérégie, Laurentides, Lanaudière, Mauricie and Quebec region.
You are the first person in contact with our customers. Your compassion and calmness will be crucial in building their confidence and reassuring them! You will act as a bridge between the customers and our medical team. You will be responsible for transmitting customer communications and directing them to the appropriate professional.
Why Choose our Team?
- Group insurance program
- Continuing education budget
- Work apparel and uniform allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Sick days and work/family balance
- Employee discounts
- Physical activity memberships
- Maintenance of seniority through the group
- Unpaid leave of absence
- Several social activities (happy hour, food truck, social committee, etc.).
- Welcoming, informing and directing clients
- Opening files
- Managing phone calls (providing information to clients, making and confirming appointments, etc.)
- Managing invoices, handling payments
- Managing the email inbox, sending emails
- Ensuring proper communication between clients and the medical team
- Managing orders and returns (food supply and replenishing)
- Attending meetings or available training courses allowing you to acquire knowledge, which can be useful in answering customer questions and assisting your colleagues
- Ensuring good communication with the team
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and French, written and spoken
- Self-reliance and versatility
- Excellent priority management
Vet et Nous adheres to employment equity principles.