Reception/Telephony Team Leader
Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud
Type of employment
Full time permanent
Vet et Nous is a multidisciplinary team composed of veterinarian both generalists and specialists operating at high rank whose mission is to take care of client’s pets as if they were our own. Our teams are split in 2 emergency and reference centres open 24/7, 1 emergency and reference hospital open 7/7 and 17 general practice hospitals in the greater Montreal, Laval, Montérégie, Laurentides, Lanaudière, Mauricie and Quebec region.
Under the responsibility of the customer service coordinator, you manage the reception and telephony teams according to the company's values. You ensure that the customer service provided by your teams is professional and of high quality at all times. You also offer your support and you work in collaboration with the customer service coordinator.
Why Choose our Team?
- Group insurance program
- Continuing education budget
- Work apparel and uniform allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Sick days and work/family balance
- Employee discounts
- Physical activity memberships
- Maintenance of seniority through the group
- Unpaid leave of absence
- Several social activities (happy hour, food truck, social committee, etc.).
- Manage the reception / telephony team (supervision, training / coaching, evaluations, recognition, etc.);
- Ensure a presence both at reception and on the phone to assist the entire team;
- Manage breaks and be able to replace staff as needed; Ensure that center protocols and procedures are followed by the team;
- Ensure that team members meet the highest standards of customer service customer base ;
- Manage first-level complaints from dissatisfied customers and follow up with the customer service coordinator customers as needed or in more specific cases;
- Ensure good communication between the different departments of the center;
- Carry out the complete staffing process (recruitment, reception, integration, schedule, punches, etc.) by partnership with the customer service coordinator;
- Develop the human resources of the team (talent management, skills development, etc.);
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of performance management as well as the disciplinary process (at need);
- Plan and lead the various meetings with reception/telephony employees;
- Ensure the implementation of a comprehensive training program and promote continuing education;
- Maintain up-to-date employee files;
- Make sure you have an employee recognition plan;
- Manage the various conflicts and see to the mobilization of the various groups;
- Any other related task.
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the veterinary field and / or other related field (an asset);
- Knowledge of Cornerstone in-house software (an asset);
- Stress management ; Sense of organization;
- Sens of observation;
- Good communication;
- Be very concerned about professional service and customer service;
- Good management of priorities;
- Have good judgment, be autonomous and able to make decisions.
Vet et Nous adheres to employment equity principles.