Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud
Type of employment
Full-time, part-time - Available for day, evening and night shifts - Schedule may vary, Several positions available
Vet et Nous is a multidisciplinary team composed of veterinarian both generalists and specialists operating at high rank whose mission is to take care of client’s pets as if they were our own. Our teams are split in 2 emergency and reference centres open 24/7, 1 emergency and reference hospital open 7/7 and 17 general practice hospitals in the greater Montreal, Laval, Montérégie, Laurentides, Lanaudière, Mauricie and Quebec region.
Even before the end of their stay, you will become like a family member to our patients! You will keep their rooms clean, take them out for their needs and prepare their food. Don't forget that your role is also to reassure our patients because they are in an unfamiliar place!
Why Choose our Team?
Salary according to experience and current scale – starting at $14.80/h
Evening, night and weekend bonus
Group insurance program
- Continuing education budget
- Work apparel and uniform allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Sick days and work/family balance
- Employee discounts
- Physical activity memberships
- Maintenance of seniority through the group
- Unpaid leave of absence
- Several social activities (happy hour, food truck, social committee, etc.).
- Basic patient care (feeding, crates, walks, etc.)
- Cleaning & maintenance of the hospital (cleaning of the installations, laundry, etc.)
- Assisting customer service representatives (receiving deliveries, cleaning of the reception area)
- Supporting technician assistants and technicians in their tasks (restraints, treatment support, etc.)
- Replenishing all material required for the proper operation of the hospital
- Supporting technician assistants in their circulating duties
- Working in collaboration with animal health technicians and technician assistants to ensure the well-being of our patients
- Attending meetings or available training courses allowing you to acquire knowledge, which can be useful in answering customer questions and assisting your colleagues
- Performing any other required tasks
- Be knowledgeable about pets (an asset)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Physical work
Vet et Nous adheres to employment equity principles.
This position at Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud is unionized.