Centre Vétérinaire Montreal
Full Time - Permanent - 35-40 hours per week
Vet et Nous is a multidisciplinary team composed of veterinarian both generalists and specialists operating at high rank whose mission is to take care of client’s pets as if they were our own. Our teams are split in 3 emergency and reference centres open 24/7 and several general practice hospitals in the greater Montreal, Laval, Montérégie, Laurentides, Lanaudière, Mauricie, Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean and Quebec region.
Under the supervision of the manager, the administrative support person is a resource for the administrative team and for Centre Vétérinaire Montréal employees.
Why Choose our Team?
- Group insurance program
- Continuing education budget
- Employee assistance program
- Sick days and work/family balance
- Employee discounts
- Physical activity memberships
- Maintenance of seniority through the group
- Unpaid leave of absence
- Several social activities (happy hour, food truck, social committee, etc.).
- Invoice verification;
- Reconcile credit cards and daily receipts;
- Carry out manual invoicing and/or with the internal management system;
- Perform document archiving;
- Collect and collate various data to produce reports for the administration team;
- Help manage billing, take additional deposits, authorize payments;
- Perform bank reconciliation;
- Follow-up on accounts receivable;
- Balance cash registers;
- Check punches in the payroll system;
- Receive and distribute mail;
- Make purchases from various retailers;
- Perform all other related administrative tasks.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position;
- Bilingualism, French/English, spoken and written;
- Strong commitment to professional service and customer care for internal and external customers;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomy and versatility;
- Excellent management of priorities, methodical;
Vet et Nous adheres to employment equity principles.